BWA General Council Resolution 1997.4
The General Council of the Baptist World Alliance in Vancouver, Canada, July 3-9, 1997,
OFFERS sincere gratitude to the Local Arrangements Committee, representing the five Baptist groups in Canada, for their warm welcome and generous hospitality:
ACKNOWLEDGES the gracious efforts of Bruce Milne, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Vancouver, who chaired the Local Arrangements Committee, and Bob Pearmain, assistant chair;
- Frank and Bobby McLeod for managing airport transportation,
- Lydele Taylor, for assembling registration packets and for her commendable organization of the opening dinner,
- Linda Zlotnik, for coordinating meeting space and related facilities,
- Ray Woodard, for rally arrangements, Edna Grenz and the musicians of the First Baptist Church,
- the members of First Baptist Church for their untiring efforts in providing refreshments and a friendly atmosphere; and EXPRESSES profound gratitude to our president, general secretary, staff members, leaders of divisions, departments, committees, commissions and others whose labor behind the scenes has contributed to the successful conduct of this council.
Original Source Bibliography: Lotz, Denton, editor. Baptist World Alliance 1997 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory. McLean, VA: Baptist World Alliance, 1997.
Original Source Footnote/Endnote: Denton Lotz, ed., Baptist World Alliance 1997 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory (McLean, VA: Baptist World Alliance, 1997), p. 129.
Online Document Full Citation: BWA General Council Resolution 1997.4 Appreciation; https://o7e.4a3.myftpupload.com/resolutions.
In-text Online Document Citation: (BWA General Council Resolution 1997.4).