BWA General Council Resolution 1982.7
Recognizing the historic nature of our presence in Africa, the Baptist World Alliance General Council and Study Commissions express our deep appreciation:
- To the government of Kenya for hosting our meetings, extending to us their welcome and visas to all participants.
- To the Baptist Convention of Kenya for their warm greetings and gracious hospitality.
- To the missionaries in Kenya of the Southern Baptist Convention and other local volunteers.
- To the staff and officers of the Alliance for their labor and commitment which combined to make this meeting an outstanding success.
- To the members of the General Council and Study Commissions and to churches and their conventions/unions that have assumed the personal costs of travel and lodging and so have helped to ease the Alliance’s budgeting commitment.
We rejoice that our fellowship in Christ transcends all the barriers that otherwise divide.
Original Source Bibliography: Claas, Gerhard, editor. Baptist World Alliance 1982 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory. Washington, DC: Baptist World Alliance, 1982.
Original Source Footnote/Endnote: Gerhard Claas, ed., Baptist World Alliance 1982 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory (Washington, DC: Baptist World Alliance, 1982), p. 75.
Online Document Full Citation: BWA General Council Resolution 1982.7 Appreciation; https://o7e.4a3.myftpupload.com/resolutions.
In-text Online Document Citation: (BWA General Council Resolution 1982.7).